10 Beds | 5.5 Baths | 6,100 Sq Ft | 1825 Year Built
3 Residences with 2 Out-Buildings on Over 1-Acre. History & Award Winning Design in Leesburg, Virginia's Historic District. 205 King ST N--The Glenfiddich House; 206 Wirt ST NW-- The Carriage House & The Stables. Combined, the 3-Buildings Comprise a Rare 1-Block Deep Lot.On the National Register of Historic Places & a Stop on The Journey Through Hallowed Ground, The Glenfiddich House is a Stately 4-Story Colonial Home Built in the Italianate Style Between 1840-1860. Formerly Known as Harrison Hall, this 6,743 SQFT Historic Home Sits High Above & Far Back from North King St. Overlooking an Expansive Lawn Landscaped with Boxwood & Linden Trees. The Interior Retains Many of its Original Features: Pinewood Floors, Crown Moldings, Glass-Blown Windows, Floor-to-Ceiling Pocket Doors, 12-Fireplaces, Tennessee Marble Fireplace Mantels, and a Tiger Wood Maple Staircase. The Grand Entry Leads to a Light-Filled, Formal Parlor and a Spacious, Elegant, Formal Dining Room, the Latter Having Served as the Meeting Place for General Lee and his Staff as they Planned the Battle of Antietam. Off the Entry is a Spacious Office with Built-In Shelving and a Modern Kitchen with a Pantry/Storage Area. A Hallway Connects the Main House to the Oldest Part of the Glenfiddich Property--the Original Log Cabin Built in 1767. In its Original Location to the Left of the Main House, this 2-Story Brick Structure with a Family Room & 2 Upper Level Offices/Bedrooms Retains the Original Logs Embedded into the Walls, the Original Rafters, and the Hand-Blown Beveled Glass Windows Pay Homage to the Craftsmanship of the Time. The Loft has been Renovated, a Kitchenette Added, and a Wood Burning Stove Nestled into the Fireplace Create a Comfortable Gathering Place.Four (4)-Large Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Occupy the 2nd & 3rd Floors and 4-More Bedrooms Serve Today as Studies and Conference Rooms. To the Rear of the Main House lie the Private Gardens, Large Brick Patio, the Only Surviving Log-Spring House in Loudoun County, & a Smoke House which Dates to 1855. 206 Wirt ST NW: Located at the Rear of the One-Acre Glenfiddich Compound are The Carriage House and The Stables. While their Exteriors Pay Architectural Homage to the Main Building, The Carriage House's 3,038 sq. ft. & the Stable's Interiors Offer an Open-Floor-Plan for Modern Residential Living & Corporate Work Spaces. The Carriage House, a Single Family Residence built in 2001, has a Gourmet Chef~s Kitchen that Leads to a Covered Porch, 4-Bedrooms & 3.5-Baths, a Balcony Off the Master Bedroom, a Gated Courtyard with a Hot-Tub, & 2-Detached Garage Spaces. The Stables, Built in 2004, is a Versatile 2-Story Building with an Impressive 4-Bay Garage with Wash Station, 2-Mechanical Rooms & 2-Porches on the Main-Level. Two (2)-Large Upper-Level Conference Room Spaces for Business or an In-Law Suite with 2-Balconies, Kitchen, 2 Full Baths, and 2-Walk-In Closets. These 3 Properties provide an excellent opportunity for Business as well as Residential Use. For the complete List of Features & Upgrades Please see the Documents Section
205 N KING ST LEESBURG, VA Home Stats:
Listed by Herbert Medeiros, Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
205 N KING ST LEESBURG, VA Home Features:
Full, Connecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Heated, Interior Access, Windows
Your registration is complete. Industry regulations require us to validate contact information before displaying complete
data on sold and contract pending properties. We recognize that this is annoying, but once you click on the validation link
in the email that we just sent from email@example.com you will be all set to search just like an agent!